Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Here's a picture

A couple of people have asked me about Suzanne so I wanted to put a picture on here and add a short explaination about how we started dating: she was in my very first ward in Utah so I met her in July of 2005 and we were good friends. We never really hung out but would catch up in passing. Then this last summer, in July my brother left for California to spend the Summer doing EFY and vacationing and I was suddenly friendless. When heading to the library one day I saw Suz and her room-mate Liz laying on a blanket on their grass reading a book so I invited myself over. We started hanging out all the time (mostly just doing reading parties, swimming and playing ultimate frisbee) and I began to notice how much we have in common. We did a road trip to California and I fell in love. This is a picture of us on the beach of San Clemente.

1 comment:

Heather said...

DEVIN!!!! I LOVE that your in Love!! She's a cutie!