Wednesday, October 29, 2008

1st week in practicum

This was my first week in the classroom, so while I didn't see any technology used, I could already see some of the attitudes related to technology flourish. The students are scheduled to work in the computer lab once a week; but this week they were behind in reading so they skipped their lab appointment. I actually won't even be teaching anything till Monday so I haven't, or won't have anytime this week, an opportunity to teach w/ technology. But I know the students are compiling a book of published stories for halloween; I was thinking that if it wouldn't be too expensive, I could scan in their stories in a computer and read them together as a class. I'll talk it over with my mentor teacher and find out the possibilities .

1 comment:

Sam and Janiece said...

DEVIN...We just wanted to remind you that you are no longer dating "a girl that [you] are head over heels for," unless you know something that we don't!
~Sam & Janiece